How to sign-up:
|Important dates||Open Date/Time (GMT)||Close Date/Time (GMT)|
|Sign-Up||08/08/2019 – 12:00||09/09/2019 – 12:00|
|Publication list of participants & vehicles||11/09/2019|
|Important dates||PS4 Starting Date/Time (GMT)||PC Starting Date/Time (GMT)|
|AUSTRALIA:||16/09/2019 – 19:00 GMT||16/09/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|BAHRAIN:||23/09/2019 – 19:00 GMT||23/09/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|CHINA:||30/09/2019 – 19:00 GMT||30/09/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|EUROPEAN:||07/10/2019 – 19:00 GMT||07/10/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|SPAIN:||14/10/2019 – 19:00 GMT||14/10/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|MONACO:||21/10/2019 – 19:00 GMT||21/10/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|CANADA:||28/10/2019 – 19:00 GMT||28/10/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|FRANCE:||04/11/2019 – 19:00 GMT||04/11/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|AUSTRIA:||11/11/2019 – 19:00 GMT||11/11/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|UK:||18/11/2019 – 19:00 GMT||18/11/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|GERMANY:||25/11/2019 – 19:00 GMT||25/11/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|HUNGARY:||02/12/2019 – 19:00 GMT||02/12/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|BELGIUM:||09/12/2019 – 19:00 GMT||09/12/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|ITALY:||16/12/2019 – 19:00 GMT||16/12/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|SINGAPORE:||23/12/2019 – 19:00 GMT||23/12/2019 – 20:30 GMT|
|RUSSIA:||13/01/2020 – 19:00 GMT||13/01/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
|JAPAN:||20/01/2020 – 19:00 GMT||20/01/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
|MEXICO:||28/01/2020 – 19:00 GMT||28/01/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
|USA:||03/02/2020 – 19:00 GMT||03/02/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
|BRAZIL:||10/02/2020 – 19:00 GMT||10/02/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
|ABU DHABI:||17/02/2020 – 19:00 GMT||17/02/2020 – 20:30 GMT|
***All this info can be find in the Rulebook of the championship.
The World eF1 Championship consists in:
– 21 races, the full season of F1 2019 (12 races for F2)
– 1 category: F1 (F2 is not confirmed, depends on coordinators, the number of sign ups, …)
– Every round will be at the same time every week (PS4: at 7:00 pm GMT and PC: at 8:30 pm GMT on Mondays (F2 schedule is not confirmed)
– Standings will be available in WeRC website 48h after the end of every round
– It is a multi-platform championship (PS4 and PC)
F1 2019 cars will be chosen following sign-ups. Drivers have to fill a list with their team preferences sorted from 1-10 in WeRC Discord server.
Race lobby will be set up 20 minutes before event start time. Coordinator will invite every participant to the lobby and they have to do it as quick as possible. Reserve drivers will be considered as main drivers until the race starts. Therefore, they have to be ready for racing if a permanent driver is not available. They will score points for the team and individual standings.
– F1: Short qualifying (18 minutes) / F2: On-Shot qualifying
– F1: 50% race distance / F2: 5 laps and 2 races inverted grid in 2nd
– Weather: Dynamic
– AI level: 50%
– Car performance: Equal
– Formation lap: On
– Race starts: Manual
– Collisions: On
– Damage: Full
– Session start time: Official
– Parc fermé rules: On
– Corner cutting stringency: Strict
– Safety Car: Off
– Ghosting: On
– Car setup: Full
– Tyre Temperature: Simulation
The World eRally Team Championship by WeRC allows the registration of official teams.
Article 1.6 – Number of members of the team is 2 driver. Al drivers of the same team MUST choose the SAME car.
The points system is shown in the following table:
* Fastest lap point is only awarded if the driver is classified in the top 10.
Race Protocol and Penalties
Apart from in-game penalties, stewards (see section 4.5) will study drivers enquiries and apply after race penalties if it’s the case.
Article 4.2.1 – Some tips for your eF1 race:
– Be always clean.
– Give others always enough room and never force them off track.
– Dangerous manoeuvres when either overtaking another driver or defending your position is not allowed.
– Cutting corners or running wide outside the white lines is not allowed. Two wheels must be always inside track limits.
– Don’t disturb the qualifying lap of any driver or you will have a penalty.
– Unsafe return to track in case of spin or crash is not allowed, be careful.
– If you will be lapped, give enough space as soon as possible.
– In a formation lap keep always your position at a safe distance to the driver in front of you. Dangerous manoeuvres are not allowed.
– You are responsible of car’s action always even if your game is paused.
– Tell the coordinator on discord if a participant may not take part in race a few days advance.
– Respect all drives and never speak rudely.
Article 4.2.2 – Crashing in qualifying to destroy the tyres which gave you a top 10 position is not allowed. If that happens you MUST start the race with the same tyre compound.
Article 4.2.3 – A permanent or main driver must participate in 17/21 races at least.
Stewards will consist of a minimum of 3 permanent and neutral people to who you can enquire a further investigation of an incident they didn’t see during the race. Drivers are allowed to contact stewards just the first 24h. Count starts at the end of the race. Drivers have to send video evidence and the video must be uploaded to any site as Youtube/Twitch/… Stewards will have own discord chat where race accidents are discussed.
Article 5.2.1 – Time penalties start in 5 seconds. If there is repetition, this amount of extra time will be multiplied by 2, 3, 4, 5 … respectively until a maximum of 60 seconds.
Drivers License and Point Penalties
A Driver’s licence has 25 points and can be deducted by stewards in case of major incidents on and also off track.
|Leaving the lobby with no reason||5|
|Cutting corners and running off track limits||1-10|
|Causing a collision||1-10|
|Deliberate crash into a wall||10 + 1 qualifying ban|
|Losing 20 points||Race ban|
|Deliberate crash into other driver||25 + championship ban|